Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mahatma Gandhi traded for Peter the Great as Obama Hero

President Obama:
“As you have given me the privilege of communicating with you – I am laying my heart bare. If you find me speaking without reserve and if you think that I seem to transgress the limits that courtesy imposes upon me, pardon me for the liberty I may be taking. If nonviolence is to be evolved in individuals or societies or nations truth has to be told, however harsh or unpopular it may appear to be for the moment.”- Mahatma Gandhi, my great grand uncle by marriage.
Your decisions, actions and appointments have left your heroes and moral progressives aghast and disappointed. Unless you have given up and replaced Mahatma Gandhi, Martin King, Jr., and Cesar Chavez with Peter the Great, Napoleon and Genghis Khan as your heroes you are incongruent.
In 1983 I was offered $30,000,000.00 to launch a campaign that would result in my being President of the USA. I have given thoughtful consideration of the challenges and policy decisions and how specifically my administration would govern. I have explored how to incorporate the principles that Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr. and others lived that We the People may fulfill the destiny of our American Republic that you lead.
Step one is to Walk your Talk. In this you have failed in so many ways. By not Walking your Talk you dishonor your spoken word, stated heroes, adopted Tribe and a destiny that is yours to choose.
Examples: Cap and Trade Congressional Corpracratic Welfare to dirty Coal dooms our oceans: specifically all shell fish, i.e. 1 billion seed oysters were killed from deep Carbonic Acid Ocean water coming on shore. The Ocean’s carbon dioxide saturation is past the tipping point. The foods that sustain Salmon and Whales like shrimp and krill will disappear. Oceans are dying.
Health Care: Insurance and Big Pharma get bigger profits we get poor care, mandatory insurance payments and high drug costs. Corporate Agriculture detrimentally impacts our health and Global Warming. War with no Peace you are flunking or thinking of you as just another Bush bent on the destruction of our Republic would not come often to mind
I have sent my many constructive communications to you on several topics. Posted @ www.tmgandhi.blogspot.com. I had hoped my decades of study, experience and some wisdom could contribute knowledge to you missed by your education, life experience or advisors. Thank you for your letter and for cutting back on HAARP.
I had attended Rep. Norm Dicks Health Care Town Hall Meeting with 1,100 others sharing air just before I got deathly ill with Swine Flu and complications. I had asked Norm: “Why are Stakeholders writing, the so called, Health Care Bill (I had read.) but no Medicaid or Medicare Clients were asked or allowed to participate?” He had no answer. I’d gone door to door for Norm in the 1970s. Because of 2,900,000 MREMS of Hanford’s radiation at birth I’ve been on Medicaid since 1993. An RN my whole life has been about surviving an ongoing death threat.
Apparently placing my Hope in you to lead us into a healthy nonviolent future is not wise. Your stated heroes had connected their hearts with their minds, faced their inner demons and with heart felt compassion inspired others to follow to make changes.
Mr. Obama even though you have dashed my hope in you so many times I will keep you in my prayers that you may know in your heart the inner Presence of a Loving God.

Theresa Marie K. Gandhi, Reverend
Universal Church of the Master, Church Charter 775
www.tmgandhi.com tm@tmgandhi.com
November 22, 2009